Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blahness

So, I am in this rutt... I do not want to do much of anything. Its not good. I go to work... and do nothing... I go to class... and practically do nothing... I come home and do NOTHING. I find that often times the only thing I look forward to is seeing Kyle for 30 minutes to a couple of hours at night while he studies... and i do nothing. See my rut? I miss my friends and I think they should all come back NOW!! I love hanging out with kyle and his friends... but they simply can not replace my besties!!

Lets see... updates...

I am still going to dubai.

I got an 82 on my first test.

I have been running all around town getting donations for the ALS walk this weekend.

Kyle's dad got the promotion to Colonel.

I got my Aggie Ring.

I graduate on Dec. 12 at 9:00 am.

I hired someone at work to begin training to take my place.

My parents finally got electricity back.

I am addicted to the new 90210.

I still miss my roomies.

Kyle is finally 21.


Here are some pictures from the past week or so...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

KYLE is 21................ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh missed it! boooooooooooooooooo. miss you kristen, we all need a reunion...oh wait in december we will get one....oh by the way...can you pick up my cap and gown? haha. love you...pretty.

Ashley said...

hey. ya so i just realized yesterday that i needed to order all this grad stuff... geez. i graduate the same day you do...same time. it's gonna be a long morning! ok i would love to get with you, since you say you aren't doin much... haha. i am not going to be back in town until next sunday (i'm leaving for seattle on wednesday)... so how about we could pick back up on wednesday lunch a week from this wednesday???

Anonymous said...

where is Florida did we go on that mission trip? do you remember what I am talking about? and hey...call me back!


love

you.

Anonymous said...

hey, are you still experiencing blahness or did i hear a rumor about you??? :)

Christen said...

i got a new blog benk!!!!!! lu

Christen said...

new blog address AGAIN! hahha. lu congrats to kyle!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.