Monday, August 10, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
* Amanda returned from Hawaii!
* I am engaged
* I am planning a wedding on Jan. 30, 2010
* I have a cat named Achilles, but he only answers to Kiki
* I also got a dog. His name is Sullivan Pedro and hes the cutest little thing... even if he is about 20 lbs smaller than we had hoped for!
* Christen Deberry moved back to Texas!! :-) I got to hang out with she and Eric one Saturday this summer.
* Heather got into A&M. There will officially be 6 of us cousins at A&M this fall.
* I moved out into the country (sort of) in a cute little house
* I have a roomie who turned out wonderfully this time
* My cousin Jordan moved in with us this summer... suprise suprise we havent killed each other yet.
* I am leaving College Station in the Spring to go wherever Kyle is going to be stationed.
* I started running this summer. We started training for a half marathon, but I think its gonna take a while to get there. lol we are still only running 2.5 miles at a time! :-)
* Kyle and I went to a marraige counseling at FBC bryan, one of the best things we have done! Gave us some real insights on our relationship!
Hmmmm..... its hard to think of a lot of stuff off the top of your head.
OH here are a couple BIG things:
(1) I obviously am NOT in Dubai. When the Petroleum market crashed, I decided to stay and apply for grad school. This turned out to be the right decision because just a couple of months ago the company I was going to work for closed down the Dubai office. It was definitely a God thing that the "Dubai door" was closed when it was, or I would be without a job and not in school.
(2) I got into the MS Accounting program at University of Connecticut. I started in May and I will be finishing my first semester next week. Its been rough, but managable. The entire program is completely online, so its been a whole new learning experience. I really do like it though. Its a lot of work, but I am learning a lot too.
Ill try to be better about blogging to keep everyone updated!
Love you guys! Pictures to come soon!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
I miss her :-( I wish I hadnt given her away, but I would have been mean to keep her in an apartment. I feel quite lonely at times. Not because I dont have friends here... but because I dont have my support group to come home to like last year. there is only so much a boyfriend and family can do. I miss my friends... and my dog. lol. Ok this post is really because I was stalking Sbisa's new owner and found a picture of grown -up "rory"... thats what they re-named her. I think 'Bisa is WAY better, but whatever.... she will always be my lil 'bisa!! So, Amanda and Walker and Ash... you three will appreciate this picture... Look how big she looks!! And Walker... look how much her face looks like Sugar!!! (my other dog that I miss dearly!!!!)
Big 'bisa is still just as cute as ever!!! Ok.... here are some pics from this week!! Enjoy!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
My "little" cousin came to yell... Im pretty sure he is HUGE!!
MY COFFEE MUG!!! This is what we painted at U-PAINT-IT!!
This one is Amanda's. :-( She doesnt get to enjoy coffee out of it!
These are both of our mugs on a "roomie date". Haha!