Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Change

Amanda leaves tomorrow for Hawaii (well really Midland and then Hawaii). This will mean that my friends (and family) are officially scattered all over the WORLD, hence... the blog. There's gonna be so much happening this semester that I just dont want some of my favorite people to miss... so I made a blog so that I can fill them in and document and they can enjoy from afar!! Amanda and I went to U Paint It today and painted us some really cool mugs for the house, only... she wont be here to drink coffee with me :-( . Sad times. I guess that was prolly our last roomie date for a while. However... I get to see another one of my scattered favs this weekend! Christen (formerly known as Walker, but now she's a DeBerry so Im not sure if I can still call her Walker) is coming in from Virginia with her Hubby on Saturday for Stephanie's wedding. Im so excited to see her and catch up! I miss her tons!


Side by side or miles apart, good friends are always close to the heart.
Even if we are apart in distance, we are together in spirit and mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kristen!! i found you on christen's blog... i'm nosey, i know! :)
hope you are doing well my dear, tell your sweet family hello for me!