Sunday, August 31, 2008

Life

Well, First week of my last semester of school (for a while) is OVER!! Only a lot more weeks to go! haha! Its going to be a pretty laid back semester I think. I am keepin myself busy so that I dont go stir crazy with only hours of school!! Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks...

I cut my hair!!! :-) Its really short in the back... its a different hair cut, but its growing on me.

My "little" cousin came to yell... Im pretty sure he is HUGE!!


MY COFFEE MUG!!! This is what we painted at U-PAINT-IT!!


This one is Amanda's. :-( She doesnt get to enjoy coffee out of it!


These are both of our mugs on a "roomie date". Haha!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you cut your hair! it looks so cute! what happened to the aggies kristen? eric is sinking into depression for fear that the aggies will have a losing season. haha. miss you and can't wait to see you again! loves.

Anonymous said...

Aww - tell patrick hi for me! is he a senior this year?