Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wedding

This weekend we went to Stephanie Garretts wedding in Dallas. The trip up there was quite adventurous considering Chris's car broke down in Centerville!! Kyle and I went back and picked him up and we ended up having to get someone to tow it back to College Station on Saturday :-( YUCK.

The church that the wedding was at was absolutely beautiful. I wish I had taken more pictures of it, but I was too busy catching up with Walker-Deberry!! This is the sanctuary. The architecture and design were very "old-world" and almost medieval looking. The lobby kinda of felt like a hotel and the sanctuary felt like you were in an air conditioned castle. Here's a couple of pics...
This is the front of the church... I loved the candles!
This is how it was lit... these giant iron chandeliers!!
Like, I said earlier... I got to see Christen for a bit! I wish we could have had more time to catch up, but atleast I got to see her for a little while!! I got a recipe for ribs that sounds AMAZING and I am going to have to test out this new house wife's recipe!! :-)

We were all super sad that Amanda couldnt come with us. But Chris stepped in to go see Eric!! It was fun, but we missed her smiling face... this is Chris missing amanda !!
Today was the first sunday I have been in CS in a long time!!! It was CRAZY!! I relaxed. I studied and then kyle came over and we went to the pool, and well, I am about to start studying again! I will definitely be glad when the GMAT is over. I am just not good at standardized tests. Actually I am awful at them!!

Alrighty, till next time....

1 comment:

The Daltons said...

I'm so glad you left me a comment! Married life is good...but I hardly see my husband. I'm sure Christen told you how it is up here. Hope you have a wonderful week and everything is going well.