Monday, August 25, 2008

Last Semester at TAMU

Well folks, today begins the end of my Aggie reign!! Im gonna finish out strong with a grand total of 7 hours!! :-) Im really excited about what this semester has to offer, but at the same time... Im really bummed about all the changes. I really miss my roommates that are out of the state!! Im kinda longing for the old house right now. I have a new roommate who is more than I could ask for in a pot-luck situation, but I miss my girls terribly!! Amanda seems to be doing well in Hawaii now. Sounded like she was having a rough start at first, but she is super excited about what this semester has to offer. I wish I could go visit her... how awesome would that be???

I get my aggie ring in a few weeks!!! Im kinda excited about that!! YAY! And then I graduate in December and hopefully ill get to see Walker, who also graduates then! I went home this past weekend and took the GMAT... FINALLY OVER!! and I am quite pleased with my score! I guess studying does pay-off.

We went to sunday school at FBC bryan this week and Im really sad that we have been missing out on it in the past. I think FBC has a lot to offer this semester!!

All of my family is back in town, which is such a blessing. Even with my friends scattered, I will always have my family. I love the fact that we are so close. Even though christen might as well be my family and amanda has been adopted in as well.... family dinners still arent the same without them.

First football game is on friday... we are jumping right in!! haha! Im crazy excited about that! It should be fun! I have pictures and stories to come from this past week... including our "U-Paint-It" results and the new addition to the Benkendorfer family (She's a cutie)!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hey girl! i hope your last first day of undergrad was awesome! congrats on your score! i called you last week when i drove by your place, give me a holla whenever you get a free moment! can't wait to hear of all your summer and upcoming adventures! :)

Anonymous said...

YES! I get to have Grant in class this year - I love having your family around! Ethan was great and I'm sure Grant will be great too! How much trouble can a sweet Luttrell cause??? :)